Benefits of Getting Involved
Time is one of the greatest gifts one can give. The Women’s Center in an ideal place to get connected with an extensive network of students, staff, and faculty. Benefits of volunteering at the UCSC Women’s Center are:
• Developing new skills and perspectives
• Networking with students, staff, and faculty
• Learn and engage in women's and gender related issues and topics
• Making new friends and community at the Women’s Center
• Spending time in a tranquil and supportive environment
• Room for developing your own ideas/projects/events
• Working on fun, educational, creative events and programs
The Women’s Center has a wide array of opportunities for getting involved. We’re always open to working with folks to develop ideas and projects. We welcome volunteers who are able to give short-term and long-term time commitments.
Call or email the Women's Center for more information about getting invlolved (831) 459-2072.