Benefits of Getting Involved
Time is one of the greatest gifts one can give. The Women’s Center in an ideal place to get connected with an extensive network of students, staff, faculty, and community members. Benefits of volunteering at the UCSC Women’s Center are:
• Developing new skills and perspectives
• Networking with students, staff, faculty, and community members
• Learning about women and gender related issues
• Making new friends and community at the Women’s Center
• Access of the feminist fridge contents
• Spending time in a tranquil, supportive environment
• Room for developing your own ideas/projects/events
• Working on fun, educational, provocative, creative events and programs
• Create and work on programs for class credit
The Women’s Center has a wide array of opportunities for getting involved. We’re always open to working with folks to develop ideas and projects- we’re only limited by our imaginations. We are in need of people who are able to give short-term and long-term time commitments.
Call or email the Women's Center for more information about getting invlolved (831) 459-2291.