Event Designer and Facilitator
Working with the Women’s Center Director and Program Coordinator, the Event Designer & Facilitator volunteer would help organize and set up events, programs, and projects at the Women’s Center. You’ll gain experience in event coordinating, outreach, and networking skills. We ask for a 3-month minimum time commitment of 5-7 hours per month.
- Work with WC Director and Program Coordinator to develop programs for the women students, staff and faculty of UCSC.
- Brainstorm event/project/program ideas. Help publicize events by creating and disturbing flyers, writing press releases etc.
- Help set-up, facilitate, and cleanup events.
- Help answer questions and requests regarding events.
- Attend monthly WC staff meeting.
Who we’re looking for in this position:
- Someone who is outgoing and organized
- Someone with ideas for events/projects/programs related to or of interest to women.
- Ability and interest in working with diverse communities.
- Someone able to make the time commitment.